Catholic Junior College 2020 Direct School Admission - Junior Colleges (DSA-JC) Exercise For Admission To JC1 In 2021 Online Form
Successful DSA-JC candidates will NOT be allowed to participate in the Joint Admissions Exercise. They will also NOT be allowed to transfer to another school after the release of the GCE ‘O’ Level examination results. They are expected to honour their commitment to the DSA-JC schools.Please note the following before you do your online registration.
- Prepare PDF versions of the documents listed below:
You will need to upload these documents to support your application.You are required to submit the full name and email address (end with @moe.edu.sg or @schools.gov.sg) of a Teacher Referee. Please seek permission from your teacher before nominating him/her as your Teacher Referee. The Selection Committee may contact your Teacher Referee to confirm your claims or to clarify any issues.Application is confirmed ONLY upon completion of this online form. Incomplete application will not be accepted.To allow sufficient time for processing, it is strongly recommended that all applications are submitted online by the following deadlines:
- Sec 3 End-of-Year exam results slip or equivalent
- Sec 4 Term 1 & 2 Continual Assessment results slip or equivalent
- CCA & VIA records (for 2019 and 2020)
- Personal Statement
- Teacher’s recommendation (if any)
Select Application Status:
- For DSA-JC (Phase 1): Online submission by 1pm, Friday, 3 July 2020.
- For DSA-JC (Phase 2): Online submission by 1pm, Friday, 21 August 2020.